Performance and speed on a site are what determines if the website will be visited second and third time by the user. Users go to sites that have a high response activity with a click seconds, not minutes. Loading in the website should not lead to its poor performance. The following ways will help any website owner improve their site for better user number:
1. Learn to maintain the number of clients in the site; sometimes when many users are visiting a set at the same time, it tends to slow down. Enhancing the website means ensuring proper server connectivity for the website all time.
2. Load testing the site; before the website is taken to the real clients, it is advised that the website is tested to identify how it will respond to a couple or a large number of customers. Load testing gives you the website owner an opportunity to feel first what the client will and possibly make changes if required.
3. Put yourself in the user shoes when improving a website and consider what factors would be high to a user when presented in a website.
4. Consider issues that attract the users to a site and use them to get use attention. How well a site performance is dependent on the number of users who are satisfied with it.
5. Read other sites that have a massive user flow and compare to your site to know what factors attract users to them.
6. Stress test; conduct a stress test before taking your domain to the public. When a site fails on you is much better than failing while for user use. The stress test is vigorous, but it helps identify a what point the site can break down or collapse. Also, it helps the site owner analyze risks.
7. Unique and originality; users, love unique materials, and that will attract them to the location more than annoying SEO content. Also, follow Google rules for SEO content and it will work magic.
8. Make the site compatible with mobile phones. In that, a user can access it through their device makes it better for them.
9. Simplicity – a good website is simple but impressive it is what will wipe off the competition in the market.
10. Provide the most reliable information, current and enjoyable. What helps most is to keep updating new and engaging information.